web analytics

Saturday, January 3, 2009

BANDS OFF!

Meaning... after 6 weeks 4days Matt and I FINALLY get to take our hospital bands claiming our daughter off. She came home with us last night. Her ultrasound showed a small bleed in the brain that has contained itself and is a cyst. We finally got results back from her ECHO and it showed one of her valves are thinned out (most likely due to anemia). We have a follow up in a month for another echo! Ill post more when I get time! Thank you for all your support!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

So glad to hear the lil one is home with you guys now! I wish you the best!

~Jenn~ said...

Congrats on bringing her home. Your strength through this journey is amazing. You and your family will continue to be in my prayers.

Alaina said...

congratz!!!! Cant wait to hear an update and see pics ...

Marie & Barry said...

That is so great that you finally get to take your little girl home!! I am so over joyed for you and your family...