web analytics

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Interesting facts

- Ive driven at least 3300 miles going back and forth to the hospital alone in the past month

- Ive pumped at least 240 times in the past month

- It takes me at least 5 hours in my day to only be able to see Jaycie for 1 1/2 hours. (2 1/2 - 3 hours drive time depending on the time, 1 hour getting ready, 1 1/2 hours with her.

- Ive gotten to hold her less than 50 hours since shes been born. (Since I usually only get to hold her about 45 min a day, unless I stay for two feedings which isnt often and then I get to hold her about 1 1/2 hours.

- I have not missed a day seeing her.

- I have at least one picture documenting everyday of her life accept her first day (which was only 29 min of that day since she was born at 11:31pm)

- She has recieved 4 baths since being born

- She has 7 people on her medical team on a day to day basis.(Neonatalogist, Nurse Practicioner, Bedside Nurse, Nurse assistant, Social worker, Respitory Therapist, Physical Therapist) This not include the doctors that only come once in awhile.

-

No comments: